fbpx

Parking Lot Turns into a Sanctuary for the Homeless at Night

Over half a million people in the U.S. are currently homeless – none of them by choice. Only about 65% of them stay in shelters at night, with the other 35% – approximately 200,000 people – sleeping in abandoned buildings, park benches, sidewalks, etc. Similar percentages can be seen across the developed world. However, a non-profit organization in Brisbane, Australia, is working on the problem in a rather creative way.

>>Parking Lot Turns into a Sanctuary for the Homeless at Night

Google Analytics Alternative