When you hear the word mold, you often think of rotten food or dirty showers in bathrooms, but this very toxic substance is actually everywhere—and you are breathing and ingesting it every day, whether you know it or not. It is important to know the signs of mold toxicity.
Mold is not limited to what we can see growing in damp or wet areas in dirty homes or buildings. The truth is that most mold is not even visible. It grows undetected behind your walls, under your floors and even in your food. And even though you may not be able to see it, you are most definitely being subjected to its toxic, even deadly effects.